Packing List for Blowing Rock, NC
- If you are driving, please bring a yoga mat or blanket for lying down qigong. If flying, we will have extras on site.
- If you have special dietary requirements or preferences and wish to bring your own supplemental food, a shared refrigerator will be in the cabins and can be used by those staying in both the lodge and cabin. There is no refrigerator in the lodge rooms, but the lodge and cabins are very close.
- Weather in the mountains is typically unpredictable, so please come prepared for anything - heat, cold, rain, or perfect conditions are all possible. You may wish to bring a jacket and rain gear as well as clothing for a variety of temperatures.
- Early morning training takes place on a grassy area and the grass that time of day is typically wet, so please bring extra shoes and socks or waterproof footwear. It can also be chilly, so you may wish to bring gloves and a hat.
- You may also want to pack the following:
Chair or cushion suitable for seated meditation outdoors